This rotor propelled field sprinkler was historically known by the name "type 688 sprinkler" and "Windmill propeller sprinkler".
Features and advantages:
- Wetting diameter 20m
- Large positioning distances
- Various flow nozzles - color coded
- Propeller driven - no springs
- Continuous turning speed
- Uniform watering distribution
- Simple design - durable product
- Inner and outer sand protection
- Threaded on 3/4" raiser or spike adaptor.
- Effective for frost protection
Recommended Operation Conditions:Operational pressure range of the sprinkler: (1.5 – 6 bars) 15 – 60 m (water heght).
For positioning up to 12x12 m the recommended pressure is over 2.5 bar.
For positioning up to 12x18 m the recommended pressure is over 3.0 bar
- The sprinkler should be installed on a vertical raiser to let the rotor slide to “start” at the end of the irrigation.