Long Range Rotor Sprinkler
A rotor propelled field sprinkler that was historically known by the name “type 688 sprinkler” and “Windmill propeller sprinkler”.
Features and advantages:
- Wetting diameter 20m allows Large positioning distances.
- Propeller driven – a constant turning speed
- Uniform watering distribution
- Simple design, no springs – a durable product
- Inner and outer sand protection
- Threaded on 3/4″ raiser or on spike adapter.
- Various flow nozzles – color coded
- Effective for frost protection
For product specifications click the Long Range brochure.
Details of installation and operation can be seen in these two videos: